June 16, 2010

(Late) May Favorites

I thought this would be a great kick off to this blog: a Favorites post! I personally love reading about these. What better way to learn about new products or get the urge to try new things out?

This month I found myself reaching for:

MAC Blush: Secret Blush
This is my favorite "natural-looking" blush. I just dust a little of this on my cheeks and I instantly look more awake. I always find myself reaching for this on my work days.

MAC Eyeshadow: Satin Taupe
Perfect for a lazy smokey eye. I found myself wanting to have sultry eyes without doing much work and this is the perfect eyeshadow for that in my opinion!

LUSH Shampoo Bar: Squeaky Green
I picked this up a week or two ago and I am in LOVE with it. At first I didn't think it would be a product that would lather much, if at all, but it does and it feels amazing. Not only that but a little bit goes a long way, the sales associate at Lush told me it was good for 80 washes and that's crazy good.

L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara: Carbon Black
By far my favorite mascara. I've tried dozens and nothing compares to this. I'm a mascara freak so that doesn't mean that I won't try any others but I'm quite impressed with this.

And that's it for this month's favorites! A little late, but better late than never, right? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment